I’m nearly finished with what I hope will be final draft of the book. To get to this stage, I converted a earlier draft into an e-pub (iBooks) file and emailed to as many people as I thought would read it on their iPad. iBooks has a great function that allows readers to make notes in the margin. My readers have found a few glitches, but the thing that I’ve noticed is that Publishly (the conversion tool I used) has thrown quite a lot of the punctuation out of whack. I think I’m going to need a friend with a Mac to convert the final document so that the punctuation retains its integrity.
Final draft… I think
Posted in The publishing process